Compressor Spare Parts Manufactures in India
A compressor is a pneumatic device that converts power stored in compressed or pressurized air into potential energy. The major function of the compressor is to build and maintain air pressure which is essential for the operation of air brakes and air-powered accessories. Compressors have a variety of applications for use, from start and stop use in an auto repair shop to continuous operation in a factory or industry, the air pressurizing process is a common business operation.
Depending on the work environment, compressors have to work hard for long hours, so it is vital to keep the compressor spare parts well maintained to benefit business production. Every part of the compressor has a specific function and if parts are not maintained properly that these may affect energy consumption, air supply, and service frequency.
Different Types of Compressors Available in the Market
An Air compressor is a machine that compresses and directs air for industrial applications. There are three types of air compressors namely, reciprocating, rotary screw, and centrifugal.
- Reciprocating air compressor: The reciprocating air compressor makes use of the pistons to compress the air and force them into a storage tank and this compressor is designed for intermittent use.
- Centrifugal air compressor: Centrifugal air compressor is turbine engines that make use of rotating blades to produce high pressure and is mostly used in power generation and large-scale industrial applications.
- Rotary screw air compressor: Rotary screw air compressor makes use of twin screws to pressurize air and is designed for heavy-duty operation and continuous use.
Benefits of Buying Compressor Parts Online in India
Machinery used in our daily life needs replacement of some spare parts after a certain period so that performance and efficiency of the machinery do not get affected. Similarly, compressor parts also need to be changed after a period of operations to make sure that the quality of the compressed air does not get affected, and hence there is not any adverse impact on the quality of the final product.
While replacing the compressor parts, businesses and industries are recommended to go for original and genuine spare parts offered by leading and trusted online stores like Forgewell Limited. Forgewell Limited manufactures genuine spare parts for a compressor that goes through the same endurance tests and proves to be the best protection for the investment. Businesses while buying genuine compressor spare parts from our online store will benefit in the following ways:
- Reduce operating cost
- The longer service life of the compressors
- Protect compressor from poor performance
- Assurance of high operations
- Low energy consumption
- Reduce the compressor downtime
Difference between Compressor and Pump
A pump or a compressor is required to transfer fluid through a system, perhaps the difference between the two lies in the type of fluid these machines transfer from one point to another. Pumps are efficient in moving both liquid and gases whereas compressors can move only gas because of their ability to be compressed. Both pumps and compressors are parts of fluidic transmission systems; pumps convert external mechanical energy into working fluid energy whereas compressors convert mechanical energy into compressed air energy.
Basic Parts or Components of Compressor
The compressor comprises of following components, namely:
- Electric Motor: Electric motor is used to power the compressor pump by driving a pulley and two belts. The power gets transferred using a crankshaft and a flywheel from the motor to the pump pistons. To prevent damage to the motor due to thermal overload, a magnetic starter is installed in the motor.
- Compressor Pump: It compresses the incoming air before discharging it into the receiver. In the case of two-stage compressors, there is a minimum of two pump cylinders and the air needs to pass through two cylinders, first in a low-pressure larger cylinder, then in a high-pressure smaller cylinder.
- Piston: Pistons controlled by a crankshaft are used to deliver the gas at high pressure. There are two types of piston compressors, single-stage, and two-stage. In a single-stage piston, the air is compressed on one side of the piston while the other side deals with functionality. The air is drawn in when the piston moves down and the air is compressed when the piston moves up. The two-stage piston has two compression chambers on either side of the piston and provides a better cooling system than other compressors.
- Check Valve: A check valve in the compressor has only one function to let air flow from one side to the other while blocking the flow of air in the opposite direction. It is only with the help of check valves that the compressor keeps some parts pressurized and other parts de-pressurized. It also prevents compressed air that has left the compressor to flow back into the compressor.
- Valves: A valve is a vital component of a compressor that allows airflow in and out, and also facilitates draining water and regulating airflow. To ensure better operation with the highest efficiency, businesses should make use of only quality engineered valves that are designed for resilience and long life.
Why buy Compressor Parts from Forgewell.com?
The compressor is a significant investment for any business and to obtain the best function from it, businesses should make sure that the compressor is running on the best parts and equipment. Thus businesses should choose quality air compressor parts that can increase the lifespan of the compressor. Forgewell Limited is a leading company offering the best quality compressor spare parts to an increasing number of customer bases. Some of the reasons that make Forgewell an ideal choice for diverse clients include:
- Offer genuine accessories and compressor parts to protect it from unplanned downtime
- Expert knowledge
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Genuine parts ensure optimum compressor performance